Runescape's Free Trial Membership 2013


Runescape's Free Trial Membership 2013 

Before playing World of Warcraft and Second Life, I had been a player in Runescape. Probably the most popular of the MMOs, it is gone a long way since the days when only a few thousand were on directly when I gave it a try in 2003. Currently, it boasts ten million active accounts. It is been called a "freemium" or "velvet rope" game as you require to pay a subscription to get the full membership, which gets you access to over half the map, more bank space, being able to make use of positive items, more quests, etc. Anyone called the free version a nice beginning MMO for anyone new to this genere of games.

Recently, I got a notice in the mail about free week trial periods for full memberships obtainable. So a tiny curious about the game I used to spend a lot time in, I signed up and returned in. Going about, I noticed after about years, a bit was still the same, and a few things had changed. For, the world now had a name: Gielinor. Before then, it had basically been called "Runescape" like the game.

 place I went to was probably a nice for those who hadn't played for some time (like me) was Burthorpe, west of the area where free players are limited to. There, numerous miniquests reintroduced me to the skills, as well as introducing me to a new: Summoning (the other introduced since I was away was Dungeoneering). There was also the child troll pet I got from of the smaller quests.

*Addition* Oh, the thieving training quest in Taverly, south of Burthorpe, take it, it is hilarious.

The week free memberships are obtainable until September 7th. For anyone interested, head to http://www.runescape.com/. For help, hint sites I'd found useful historically are Rune HQ and Tip.it.
 
free game © 2011 | Designed by Chica Blogger, in collaboration with Uncharted 3, MW3 Forum and Angry Birds Online